Welcome to Income Ideas for Retirement!
First of all, I’m retired so I can easily identify with you since you are very likely retired, or near to retirement and are looking for suggestions as to what to do with the rest of your life!
Let me tell you a little about myself..
Our family made several moves during my husband’s corporate career. Each move was an adventure that gave me an opportunity to try my hand at a variety of job experiences. It was rewarding in so many ways and I’ve learned a variety of skills such as:
- I’m certified in handwriting analysis
- I am an Accredited Staging Professional (staging homes to prepare them for resale)
- I’m a former Realtor
- I’ve owned two businesses – an executive suites (by myself) and a concessions business (with my husband).
- I’ve worked for temporary agencies
- I’ve freelanced in an administrative support capacity
- I’ve bought and sold antiques and collectibles on Ebay and in an antique mall.
So I feel uniquely qualified to talk about all of the opportunities there are for retirees. I hope you find just the right fit for your personality and life experiences.
I welcome any and all feedback or suggestions for issues you’d like me to address in future posts. I’d love it if you’d leave a comment below.
Here’s to a happy and successful retirement!